Morgan-Wilson Ceramics Studio is an innovative and cutting edge space and offers something for everyone interested in or experienced in working with clay.
– Classes offered in hand work, pinch pots, coiling and slabbing.
– Wheel work for the experienced and the novice.
– Glazing techniques, learning about different clays, kiln building and experimental innovation.
– Classes for children and adults
– Ceramics, Sculptures and Drawing classes with experienced instructors
– Open studio time for those who want to spend time doing their own work and need guidance or just studio space.
The studio also takes orders for production of ceramic items for gift shops, restaurants, weddings, wineries, tiles and many more.